Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Wise

Default starter?

I replaced the original starter in my 97 cuddy, volvo / omc engine at end
of last year with a remanufactured one, she fired up okay this year when I
de- winterized, but when I launched yesterday it failed again(the starter).
I spent the money and ordered a new one, try again.
Appreciate your thoughts on remanufactured starters, is this common for them
to go so quickly , i had no hours on the darn thing.

Hope all are enjoying the season!

John

Mercruiser 165 HP Starter jmal General 2 July 17th 04 11:21 PM
115 mercury starter problem kozmo6969 General 1 June 8th 04 02:57 PM
225 Evinrude starter Diver1055 General 6 March 12th 04 11:46 PM
Replaced starter (now clicking) Matt General 13 September 28th 03 09:18 AM
Starter Problems? or Solenoid Prolems? Scott Shirley General 10 July 31st 03 03:33 AM