Jay

Default Sunscreen lotion

Anyone have any thoughts on a good "boater's sunscreen".. ?
One of my main concerns is something that won't stain (or will stain less
than other brands) on carpets, and vinyl seats...

Keith

I've used Coppertone Sport for years with great results. Just don't get the
gel formulation (if they even make it any longer). yuk.

--

Keith
__
"Jay" wrote in message
Anyone have any thoughts on a good "boater's sunscreen".. ?
One of my main concerns is something that won't stain (or will stain less
than other brands) on carpets, and vinyl seats...

Andy Repton

On 2004-05-19, Keith wrote:
I've used Coppertone Sport for years with great results. Just don't get the
gel formulation (if they even make it any longer). yuk.

I can highly recommend P20 - completely non greasy. You have to put it on
90 minutes before exposure to the sun, but that is it for the day, no
further applications needed.

Andy

Sunscreen lotion Jay General 2 May 19th 04 02:17 PM
Sunburned lips ?? Famous Amos Moses® Cruising 8 August 28th 03 12:51 AM