Jay

Default Sunscreen lotion

Anyone have any thoughts on a good "boater's sunscreen".. ?
One of my main concerns is something that won't stain (or will stain less
than other brands) on carpets, and vinyl seats...

Calif Bill

I use Copper Tone 45 most of the time as Costco has it at a really good
price. Other day while in Harry's favorite store, I picked up a neat set of
Copper Tone Sport for about $6.50. I like the stuff as was not greasy after
applying. The package deal was a large tube of SPF 48 and a small tube of
SPF 30 with a carabiner clip to attach to a fanny pack, etc. I do not see
staining on my seats, but they are a gray color. And I use lots of sun
cream. Had 3 skin cancers removed this month. Legacy of mispent youth.
Bill

"Jay" wrote in message
Anyone have any thoughts on a good "boater's sunscreen".. ?
One of my main concerns is something that won't stain (or will stain less
than other brands) on carpets, and vinyl seats...

Doug Kanter

The latest scoop from a dermatologist friend is that you should find a
sunscreen whose main ingredient is zinc oxide. Coppertone makes one, and
there's also one called Blue something - Blue Lizard or some such thing. I
started using the Coppertone last summer. Didn't seem greasy or stain
things.