JAXAshby

Default Seaworthiness of Mac26

parallax, you can't get an EE in physics. even jeffies knows that.

Actually got 2 MS Physics degrees from FSU (1985) first was coursework
masters next was thesis masters ("Free Electron Charging of Fine
Aerosol Particles"). MSEE was from University of Alabama Huntsville
(Spacecraft Charging). 'Course, I could still be stupid, academics
dont really count.

Jax, ya oughta be careful who ya call stupid afore you show yerself to
be.

parallax, you can't get an Electrical Engineering degree in physics any more
than you can get an Art History degree in Political Science. even jeffies
knows that.
JAXAshby

Well, I spose that 'splains my MS and EE in physics [snip a bunch of other
trash]

parallax, you can't get an EE in physics. even jeffies knows that.

Actually, just launched my first home built boat. It is a Stevenson
Projects Minicup 12' long like a large Sunfish. Not big but I am
proud of her since I have no woodworking skills and little attention
to detail. Second is about half way done. My Minicup, christened
"Tadpole" sailed so well I am afraid its illegal to have so much fun.

If I can build a boat, anybody can. I highly reccomend the Stevenson
projects boats just for fun.

parallax, you can't get an EE (Electrical Engineering degree) in physics.
even jeffies knows that.

JAXAshby

parallax, you can't get an EE in physics.

I actually have to apologize for even mentioning it but got
brain freeze from being called stupid by JAX.

dude, you ARE stupid for trying to claim you have an Electrical Engineering
degree in Physics.

Normally, I'd rather
stay in redneck buffoon character

you did not step out of character. In fact, you stayed completely in
character.

JAXAshby

parallax, you can't get an EE in physics.

I actually have to apologize for even mentioning it but got
brain freeze from being called stupid by JAX.

dude, you ARE stupid for trying to claim you have an Electrical Engineering
degree in Physics.

Normally, I'd rather
stay in redneck buffoon character

you did not step out of character. In fact, you stayed completely in
character.

Clearly JAX is incapable of reading. Ya know, whenevr ah thank o
yachtie ppl, I think of those dips in the mid-70s on TV that sang 'n
called themselves "Thu Captain 'n Tennile" Now, adjust yer cap'ns
hat, stick yr nose in thu ayr 'n go off in a huff.

dude, you ARE stupid for trying to claim you have an Electrical Engineering
degree in Physics

Scott Vernon

good points.

SV

"Parallax" wrote ...

Any Mac owner is the victim of his own stupidity.
I cannot envision any possible excuse to buy one.