Default coastal cruising weather forecast phone number request

I have been trying to find a phone number to get the marine forecast
for coastal areas from NOAA.
I don't have a web capable phone, but I can send and receive text
messages.
So far all I can find is to send a text message to SEA 42278 and I
will get a text message back with the current conditions. I want to
get a forecast for a coastal area, always different.

Anyone out there have any info?
thanks!

1-800-VHF-RADIO

I bought a Cobra handheld at Hamilton Marine that is about the size cell
phones were two years ago for about 40 bucks. It's great to send ashore
with the boys on exploring expeditions and as a backup. Very convienient to
keep in the cockpit.

--
Roger Long