Bobsprit

Default FS: Catalina 36 in NY

Have a look at the Silver Shark!
This Catalina 36 from 1984 is in fantastic shape and has been set up for
serious sailing as well as live aboards.
She has:
Custom full cockpit enclosure/Pilothouse with 360 degree vis. and even
sunroofs!
Custom cockpit cushions
Davits
Freshly done bottom
NEW unused Doyle Staypak main and 135% genoa
NEW Custom Leather interior
NEW networked electronics w/autohelm

And MUCH MUCH more. Her 6K graphics package was recently added and can be
removed without marking the hull if it's not to your liking. Her leather
interior cost nearly 7K and the Canvas pilothouse cost over 10K. Her engine is
PERFECT and all systems have been updated and improved. This is the ultimate
Catalina 36 with over 30K in improvements and refurb.
Asking 60K and surveys are WELCOME! You will not be disappointed
in the condition of this Catalina which shows great pride of ownership. See her
at!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/page3.html

Contact me at:
to arrange an inspection.
Steven Fisher

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
[...]

Bob -

You know that you aren't supposed to post ads on this newsgroup.
I know that I wouldn't trust anyone who can't follow such a simple
rule. And I would never buy anything from someone I don't trust.

-steve

Dan Best

You paid $6K for those graphics? And a Leather interior on a boat??!!
You've sure got more money to watse on fluff than I do.

Also, why is the boom so short? Are all C36's like that?

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979

Bobsprit

Geez, Bob, I never knew that Pimps were into sailing! Does the owner
have giant headlights and wide whitewalls on his car, too?

You can peel off the recently added graphics...there's a nice cruiser
underneath with new sails and a really nice interior. The canvas Pilot House is
pretty nice and comes down easily enough.

RB

Catalina 250 Byron Knight Cruising 46 October 27th 03 05:22 PM
Docs on Chris Craft Catalina Andy Warner Cruising 1 October 8th 03 02:04 AM
FS: Catalina 22 Mark II RR General 1 July 21st 03 04:06 PM