posted to rec.boats.building

Default outboard well

Hello all - thought I would experiment an outboard well in a small
rowboat I'm slapping together (can always remove the well). Looking for
what size I need to make it. How wide, deep, tall (it would be for a
very small electric or gas engine)

paul
posted to rec.boats.building

business must be slow if you got time to do this.

Which outboard? HK General 38 June 15th 07 05:15 PM
No electric power to outboard engine (Johnson 150 outboard) [email protected] Electronics 3 August 8th 05 10:51 PM
Outboard help Stuart General 0 April 8th 05 07:04 PM
Help ID an OMC Outboard RealBoats General 8 May 10th 04 10:03 PM
I/O OR OUTBOARD - WHAT'S BEST?? Jim Stallings General 20 September 22nd 03 06:26 PM