posted to rec.boats.building

Default deck stripes

I am working on an old wooden 17ft boat. The caulk or plaster or? that fills
the groves in the deck, is chalky and falling out. I am routing the old old
stuff out but am wondering what the best product to use to refill the
groves.

posted to rec.boats.building

Is it white or black? How thick is the planking? Is it something like a
Chris Craft or Carver runabout or a sailboat?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Paul Fisher" wrote in message
m...
I am working on an old wooden 17ft boat. The caulk or plaster or? that
fills the groves in the deck, is chalky and falling out. I am routing the
old old stuff out but am wondering what the best product to use to refill
the groves.

Penetrating Epoxies in Deck Core Rot - Deck recoring Mic Cruising 0 August 30th 05 05:12 AM
New Deck Mark Davis Boat Building 3 November 28th 03 08:42 PM
Varnishing a house deck? [deck refinishing] Ignoramus26420 General 26 July 22nd 03 02:01 PM
Varnishing a house deck? [deck refinishing] Ignoramus26420 Boat Building 19 July 22nd 03 02:01 PM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM