posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats,rec.boats.building

Default Bayliner 2655

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

Yes, it's the age-old misperception. "Sleeps Four" doesn't always mean
that 4 will be comfortable or have enough personal space when not
asleep. Has to be one of the major reasons people "trade up"- it
certainly isn't to enjoy the greater expense and fuel burn of a larger
boat.

My Sandpiper 565 claimed to sleep 4 people.
They had better be super friendly. as it wasn't much better than a pup tent
with a small table in the middle.

posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats,rec.boats.building

On Jun 12, 7:52*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:46 pm, JR North wrote:

My anchor snagged on one, but it was no trouble to pull it free.
JR

Another rec.boats regular looking to improve the quality and tone of
this group.

Hey, Jim, take a look at the quality of your girlfriend, Harry's post
about my little girl. What a low life pig.
posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Senior Member

On Jun 13, 3:01*pm, wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:52*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 12, 7:46 pm, JR North wrote:

My anchor snagged on one, but it was no trouble to pull it free.
JR

Another rec.boats regular looking to improve the quality and tone of
this group.

Hey, Jim, take a look at the quality of your girlfriend, Harry's post
about my little girl. What a low life pig.

..... oh for ****'s sake, only cause he knew it would give him new
life, which you are doing here...

On Jun 13, 4:21 pm, wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:01 pm, wrote:

On Jun 12, 7:52 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jun 12, 7:46 pm, JR North wrote:

My anchor snagged on one, but it was no trouble to pull it free.
JR

Another rec.boats regular looking to improve the quality and tone of
this group.

Hey, Jim, take a look at the quality of your girlfriend, Harry's post
about my little girl. What a low life pig.

..... oh for ****'s sake, only cause he knew it would give him new
life, which you are doing here...

Scott........this is a boating NG yet most posts from you, Loogie,
Reggie, JohnH and a couple of others seem to be asking folks to ignore
other folks.

If the tone of this NG is to improve the crap, bitching and whining
has to stop.