posted to rec.boats.building

Default Vessel running cost

Good afternoon everyone,

I am doing a university project on evaluating the daily cost of
running a seismic vessel (Finance, equipement, people, back deck) and
I wonder if anyone had some information to share about that.
It may also be sharing information about non seismic vessel, because
the equipment running cost to make the vessel sail is the same I would
think!
Any help!!!!!!!!!!

New to Boating And trying to get a yearly cost estimate for outboard running in brackish/saltwater. NavMike General 1 December 31st 05 07:40 PM
Mirrors for my vessel Jeff ASA 4 June 29th 04 05:52 AM
Is your vessel seaworthy? The_navigator© ASA 96 December 10th 03 01:40 AM
Vessel detectors - radar visibility of your own vessel john s. Cruising 16 August 27th 03 12:53 AM
vessel assist or Sea Tow? [email protected] General 1 August 12th 03 05:51 AM