posted to rec.boats.building

Default Bateau C17 or C19

Has anyone built a Bateau C17 or C19? If so, I would be interested in
hearing your comments about the construction and the boat's actual
performance on the water.

Thanks,
Jerry

posted to rec.boats.building

Jerry

Go to bateaus forums. There are several builders of that boat there which
are more than willing to share thier experiences. I built the C21 and am
very pleased with the boat and can highly recomend the plans and the
building process.

Ernie