BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bateau C17 or C19 (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/84532-bateau-c17-c19.html)

Jerry July 31st 07 03:03 PM

Bateau C17 or C19

Has anyone built a Bateau C17 or C19? If so, I would be interested in
hearing your comments about the construction and the boat's actual
performance on the water.

Thanks,
Jerry

Atlantic Survey Professionals, Inc. August 14th 07 09:17 PM

Bateau C17 or C19

Jerry

Go to bateaus forums. There are several builders of that boat there which
are more than willing to share thier experiences. I built the C21 and am
very pleased with the boat and can highly recomend the plans and the
building process.

Ernie