posted to rec.boats.building

Default Polyurethane sealer?

I know I saved the message, but can't find it now.

What's the name of that really good sealant?

Slik - something?
Stik???

I'd like to get started on rebedding the deck hardware
but want to have all the stuff on hand before I start.

Would appreciate a nudge past this senior moment.

Richard

wrote:

I know I saved the message, but can't find it now.

What's the name of that really good sealant?

Slik - something?
Stik???

I'd like to get started on rebedding the deck hardware
but want to have all the stuff on hand before I start.

Would appreciate a nudge past this senior moment.

Richard

sikaflex?

That's it! Thanks, Drew.

And quick too.

Much abliged.

Richard

2-part polyurethane foam SF UK Paddle 1 June 3rd 11 12:39 AM
flattening 2 part polyurethane paint Evan Gatehouse2 Boat Building 3 September 14th 06 06:55 PM
System Three water reducible polyurethane paint Mic Cruising 1 May 12th 06 05:45 AM
teak sealer Don O'Carroll Cruising 4 October 19th 03 05:38 PM
sealer rick myers General 3 September 23rd 03 09:40 PM