rick myers

Default sealer

I am trying to find something called Marprox 1000 to seal the two halves of
my gas tank back together. Any help appreciated.

Gary Warner

I don't know any answer to this, Marprox or otherwise, but
what type of material is your gas tank made of?

Billgran

"rick myers" wrote in message
I am trying to find something called Marprox 1000 to seal the two halves

of
my gas tank back together. Any help appreciated.

Any Johnson/Evinrude dealer has it under the name Adhesive M, used for
certain crankcase halves. It is also sold under the Boat Armour brand as
Sealer 1000. I don't know how well it would work for sealing gas tanks. What
do you have that needs to be "glued" back together?

Bill Grannis
service manager

Paul Schilter

Bill,
I'd just like to take the time to thank you for your posts, they're very
informative.
Guys like you and Joe (who worked for Johnson) are a real asset to this
group.
Again thanks
Paul

"Billgran" wrote in message