posted to rec.boats.building

Default For Bruce Roberts wannabees

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/230477455.html

posted to rec.boats.building

That is what I was saying. By 1000 hours using strip composite I had the
deck on and most of the interior framed in.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

"That is what I was saying. By 1000 hours using strip composite I
had the
deck on and most of the interior framed in."

....and the mere mortals amongst us shake our heads in awe and disbelief
and wonder "how the hell does he do that?"

MW

Bruce Roberts Designs,specially 370 ? GK Boat Building 7 January 26th 06 05:39 AM
Bruce Roberts GK Boat Building 21 December 13th 05 01:11 AM
Bruce Roberts trawler yacht 55 plans RB Boat Building 6 August 20th 05 06:01 AM
How about a Bruce Roberts design? Bob Whitaker Cruising 10 April 19th 04 03:41 PM