Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
JP JP is offline

Default Help in learning underwater barnacle removal

my sister and I just got certified in scuba diving and decided that we
wanted to start a small business cleaning barnacles off the bottom of
boats while they are still in the water (we heard it was good money).
Unfortunately I'm finding it difficult to locate any instructions on
how to do it underwater. Everything I've come across requires hoisting
the boat out of the water. I know this is a green question but I'm
completely green to the coastal lifestyle. Any help?

Barnacle removal from trailor sailor? wblakesx Cruising 1 July 18th 05 02:34 AM
Barnacle removal Sail-n-Dive Cruising 0 February 26th 05 05:26 PM
Barnacle removal Sail-n-Dive General 9 January 27th 05 05:03 AM
A STICKY INSIPID VERSE FOR BINARY BILL THE BARNACLE Flying Tadpole ASA 41 July 5th 04 01:24 PM
Underwater sails? Parallax Boat Building 14 May 7th 04 12:11 PM