Jonathan

Default Progress photo's on the Argie 10

Thanks to every one who has added to my paltry store of boat building
knowledge. As some folks, myself included, like to see progress photo's
I've used Comcast's web tool and put up two pictures of where we were at
the end of the day yesterday,

It is at:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr/ws...ome.html-.html

Thanks again, everyone, for the help. Odds are I'll be back for more as
we progress.

Jonathan

Stephen Baker

Jonathan says:

As some folks, myself included, like to see progress photo's
I've used Comcast's web tool and put up two pictures of where we were at
the end of the day yesterday,

Thanks! ;-)

Steve
Backyard Renegade

Jonathan wrote in message ...
Thanks to every one who has added to my paltry store of boat building
knowledge. As some folks, myself included, like to see progress photo's
I've used Comcast's web tool and put up two pictures of where we were at
the end of the day yesterday,

It is at:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr/ws...ome.html-.html

Thanks again, everyone, for the help. Odds are I'll be back for more as
we progress.

Jonathan

Good luck, sorry I was not of more help to you...