Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
Tom Dacon

Default Air Compressor For Dockside Work

Most marina divers I've known just use a dive tank with a long hose. Chock
the tank securely on the dock so you don't pull it down on yourself, and
away you go.

Tom Dacon

"BajaJim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Am wondering if anyone has set up a small air compressor rig, 110V,
similar to the ones used by divers for hull cleaning services. I assume
just a small oil-less compressor and couple it directly to a stock dive
regulator? I only need it dockside in a marina with 30A seervice.
THANKS for any input

Work? N.L. Eckert General 0 April 11th 06 04:00 PM
Work? JR North General 1 April 2nd 06 05:04 PM
Work? [email protected] General 2 April 2nd 06 04:04 PM
Work? Don White General 0 April 2nd 06 02:05 AM
State of the Onion Address Bob Crantz ASA 48 February 5th 06 11:19 AM