posted to rec.boats.building
Stuart Wheaton

Default Good supply of Lead in Cinci Ohio, cheap

Posting a second time as no takers last month. This will be the last time
until at least September.

It is now the end of the indoor shooting season, and we have quite a bit of
used bullets at the end of the range.

This lead is clean and dry, it flew for 50 short feet, passed through a
sheet of paper, banged into a steel plate and fell into a bucket. There are
very few copper jacketed bullets in the mix. Better than 3/4 of the stuff
was .22 cal plain lead

If you are looking for a source for keel lead, we want to sell it off. If
you come get it, we'll sell it for less than the current scrap price and
probably can get a few people to help you load it.

Thanks guys.

Good to see some of the old familiar names are still here, I haven't had
much free time for the little boats in the past 4 years or so, I've been
busy putting theatre scenery on some of the biggest ships at sea, but I hope
to wet the keel of the kayak a bit more this year.

Stuart

posted to rec.boats.building

Unless the boat in internally ballasted - as many are - in which case
the percent of antimony has zero impact.

MW

Lead available in Cinci Ohio area. Stuart Wheaton Boat Building 3 March 11th 06 01:09 PM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM