mm

Default need leads on used British/Scotish equipment dealers

SWIMBO and I are going to be spending 3 weeks in UK in May. I know
that I will be dragged around to many miniature (dollhouse) museums
and shops. I would like to visit one or two of the best used marine
equipment shops. Hopefully like Minney's in Newport Beach, Sea Chest
in San Diego, or Sailor Man in Ft Lauderdale. Any and all
recommendations will be greatly appreciated. -- mm
Stephen Baker

mm says:

SWIMBO

snip

That would be "SWMBO" without the "I", for She Who Must Be Obeyed". Or were
you going for "She Who I Must Be Obeying?"

;-)

Steve