Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Randall

Default Building a small sailboat...help

I am getting ready to build my second boat. My first boat was the 8
foot flat bottom boat from the book "The New Instant Boats." My
little boat came out very nice and it was a great first boat to build.
For my next boat I want to make a small sail boat. I want to use
this boat in river and the bay. There are two boats I am looking at,
the Glen-17 and the Minuet (15).

http://www.glen-l.com/designs/sailboat/minuet.html

http://www.glen-l.com/designs/sailboat/gl17.html

Has anyone seen or build these boats? I am wondering about stability.
Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Randall - Philadelphia, PA

OT Bush hatred basskisser General 210 February 16th 04 02:46 PM
Help! Want to build small nesting sailboat. sandy Boat Building 5 January 20th 04 03:32 PM
small sailboat for coastal ocean: laser, or something better? jason General 5 December 30th 03 03:37 AM
Anyone Building an Aluminum Sailboat? Aluminumhullsailor Boat Building 1 September 12th 03 09:40 AM
small sailboat design question. Jerry Morris Boat Building 1 July 24th 03 09:44 PM