Kudzu

Default Building a small sailboat...help

If you serious about a Weekender check out the following message board.
http://www.messing-about.com/forum/index.php
Lots of weekender talk on here in the Main Forum. All I can say about that
boat is it's a great looking boat. Very salty. But as for sailing
performance I don't know. Just remember when your inside the boat you have
to sail it and looks don't mean a thing. :-)

As you can tell I am more into the sailing qualities of boat and looks are
second. A close second!! But they are second. Here is another boat to check
out.
http://www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/
The page was down but they have new version taken from the Core Sound 17
that has a cabin. Just search around on the pages and will find it. It
should have the same great sailing qualities of the Core 17 and it has the
cabin you want and the smaller size.

It is a Cat Ketch rig which I am a big fan of. Effortless to sail and very
efficent rig. And one of the best things about any of the B and B boat
designs is that you can can contact the designer personaly for help.He gives
his phone number with the plans and reads the Messing About in Boats forum
and comments when asked questions. Where else can you contact the designer
and ask questions??

Let me kow what you decide.

--
Kudzu *\\
The man that allways tells the truth never has to remember what he said