Brian Blazer

Default small scraping plane

Time for another freebie at www.spaltedboard.com !!

This month we will be giving away a Lie-Nielsen Small Scraping Plane.
And if that isn't enough, in addition to the standard blade, we will
also include a #212 25 tpi toothed blade!

This handy little scraping plane will soon become a favorite alternative
to sanding. Instead of abrading the wood fibers, you will be shearing
them - creating a exceptionally smooth and shimmering surface. It really
does a great job at removing old varnish. With the toothed blade, you
can rough up areas to be glued like the substrate of a veneering job, or
it can be used to tame wild grain to make it easier to plane.

As always, all you have to do to be eligible to win is participate in
the forums at www.spaltedboard.com or write an article (we are in need
of new reviews). Remember, just being a member doesn't cut it. One lucky
poster will be selected at random from posts dated between 3/1/04 and
3/31/04.

Have fun,
Brian

OT Bush hatred basskisser General 210 February 16th 04 02:46 PM
small sailboat for coastal ocean: laser, or something better? jason General 5 December 30th 03 03:37 AM
Small business in the US......... Bill Kiene General 4 October 23rd 03 03:22 PM