posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,uk.rec.waterways,rec.boats.building
dazed and confuzzed

Default Fuel Filter

Butch Davis wrote:

Generally, fuel dumped from aircraft evaporates before reaching the surface.
Or was that your point?

Aviation kerosene evaporates before reaching the surface????

Unlikely.

Butch
"Brian" wrote in message

"theMooseisLoose" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message

"theMooseisLoose" wrote in message

Where do you think all the fuel goes when military and civilian
aircraft
are
required to "dump fuel" in preparation for landing with weight
limits???

I'm not the same Brian as "Brian D". But just because aircraft are

allowed

to dump tons of fuel does not allow us to dump ounces of fuel into the

North

Sea.

Agreed. I pointed that out because of the paradox and I thought that
concern
was a little 'misplaced'.

You could see a Sea King doing it on TV last week as they wanted to reduce
weight to carry out a rescue on the beach

--
Brian Ancient Order of Sewer Ants

the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,uk.rec.waterways,rec.boats.building
Butch Davis

I'm certain you're correct. You seem extremely well informed.

Why all the cross posting?

Butch

Fuel Filter ajw General 21 February 26th 06 02:44 PM
(non-political) comments on fuel economy and technology [email protected] General 28 February 5th 06 10:22 PM
Engine starving for fuel? Gaziger General 3 November 15th 05 03:19 PM
Gas Hog Cars, same phenomenon as boats [email protected] General 19 November 10th 05 07:56 PM
Renault Couach RC16D diesel fuel filter? Gil G. Boat Building 0 October 13th 05 09:09 PM