Matt Langenfeld

Default Folding Kayak Skin

Who has suggestions/sources for folding kayak skins?

Brian Nystrom

Matt Langenfeld wrote:

Who has suggestions/sources for folding kayak skins?

If it's a commercially made boat, contact the manufacturer. I don't
believe there is anyone making aftermarket skins for commercial folders.

If it's a boat you're building, post your question on the Kayak Building
Bulletin Board at www.kayakforum.com and on the Greenland Forum at
www.qajaqusa.org. Tom Yost, a well known folding boat builder, hangs out
on these forums and can direct you to material suppliers and
directions for fabricating your own skins.

Old Nick

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:13:27 GMT, Matt Langenfeld
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Confuse-us say:

All kayaks skins fold if given sufficient encouragement.

Who has suggestions/sources for folding kayak skins?

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?