Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
Thomas Wentworth

Default Another AT4 Engine Question

As if there aren't enough of these questions ...

This is the toss up ??

When rebuilding an AT4, parts such as the alternator, and fresh water
cooling system with heat exchanger. Can these parts be purchased from
somewhere besides Moyer Marine? I know that Moyer is the Universal Atomic 4
Guru engine rebuild/replace shop but just so I can compare prices on parts
etc,, where else can an AT4 owner go for replacement parts?

thanks,