Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gltlwlelilslslsl

Default cored hulls

Any opinions out there on the use of coring on a power boat hull? balsa or
foam ? I am looking at purchasing a 33 ft Carver that has a baltec cored
hull , the boat is mint but I am concerned about this type of construction.
Any advise or stories appreciated.....

Titanium boat hulls alex Boat Building 6 June 22nd 04 02:29 AM
cored hulls gltlwlelilslslsl General 4 February 2nd 04 11:06 PM
Opinion Sought - Plywood Hulls steveb Boat Building 24 October 17th 03 11:11 AM
Do plywood hulls absorb water & expand? Gary Warner Boat Building 5 August 18th 03 09:52 PM
Balsa core hulls & Sea Rays Capt Lou General 1 July 19th 03 02:34 AM