posted to rec.boats.building
Robert or Karen Swarts

Default Barrier coat

I have a pump house sided with that Louisiana-Pacific type synthetic board,
and it is absorbing water everywhere there is a nail. Any comments about the
effectiveness of a marine barrier coat in curing this problem?

BS

posted to rec.boats.building
Paul Oman

Robert or Karen Swarts wrote:

I have a pump house sided with that Louisiana-Pacific type synthetic board,
and it is absorbing water everywhere there is a nail. Any comments about the
effectiveness of a marine barrier coat in curing this problem?

BS

any sort of epoxy paint would work

paul oman - progressive epoxy