Ron Thornton

Default After Izzy insurance

After ten years of claim free coverage, Boat US has lowered my
coverage to dockside only due to the boats condition coming out of
hurricane Isabel. This is ok cause I'm not going anywhere with it for
a while anyway but for the priviledge they have taken away my 10%
discount because I filed a claim AND increased my premium for this
reduced coverage by about $60 to $650/year from about $550 last year.

Anyone else having similar experiences with them or other insureres?

Regards, Ron