Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Swept away

Default Halon replacement Gas

Are we being fleeced in GB. Manufactures are charging 4 times the price of
Halon gas for replacing all extinguishers with environmental safe gas FM200
by the 1st January because of EEC regulations. We are told that you need
twice as much per volume than Halon. You cannot use your old extinguishers.
They know they have us over a barrel. It is going to cost at least £1000 for
my 34 foot boat replacing myself.