Default An innefficient way to make sawdust

So far, all I have to show for my Tolman Skiff project is a lot of
sawdust and some odd shaped parts. This is gonna take awhile.

Roger Derby

Yep. And when you have hull done and it looks like a boat, you are then
about half done.

Ain't it great?

Roger

http://home.earthlink.net/~derbyrm

wrote in message
ups.com...
So far, all I have to show for my Tolman Skiff project is a lot of
sawdust and some odd shaped parts. This is gonna take awhile.

William R. Watt

) writes:
So far, all I have to show for my Tolman Skiff project is a lot of
sawdust and some odd shaped parts. This is gonna take awhile.

Put the sawdust though a fine sieve like a tea strainer and you've got
matching wood flour for filling holes.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

!!!!!!!! make thousands of dollars with very little effort bluebird ASA 0 November 11th 05 04:18 PM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Do they make good boat parts? Jim Carter General 4 October 18th 05 04:56 AM