BoatBanter.com

-   -   An innefficient way to make sawdust (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/62936-innefficient-way-make-sawdust.html)

[email protected] November 15th 05 06:09 PM

An innefficient way to make sawdust

So far, all I have to show for my Tolman Skiff project is a lot of
sawdust and some odd shaped parts. This is gonna take awhile.

Roger Derby November 15th 05 09:32 PM

An innefficient way to make sawdust

Yep. And when you have hull done and it looks like a boat, you are then
about half done.

Ain't it great?

Roger

http://home.earthlink.net/~derbyrm

ups.com...

William R. Watt November 15th 05 10:55 PM

) writes:
So far, all I have to show for my Tolman Skiff project is a lot of
sawdust and some odd shaped parts. This is gonna take awhile.

Put the sawdust though a fine sieve like a tea strainer and you've got
matching wood flour for filling holes.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm