Skip Gundlach

Default Apology... WTB 6HP 2-cycle short shaft outboard in GA

I should have separated these groups. I neglected the junk in the atlanta
group. It won't happen again.

L8R

Skip, Abashed, closing my home sale today and moving toward cutting the cord

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at earthlink dot fishcatcher (.net) wrote in
message ...
I need a 2-cycle for weight and common fuel purposes, and 6HP is the right
choice for my boat.

NOS preferred, but would consider used. Suggestions on where to find
welcomed.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Skip Gundlach

Ooops. You can see I'm operating on too little sleep and too much to do in
not enough time as I pack out of my home.

I saw the reply in the atlanta group and forgot Meyetc.'s local to these.

I'll still separate anything, as it's unlikely I'll post anything to any
Atlanta group after this week, cuz I'm gonna be outta here.

So, for those following my quest/adventure, yes, it's taking a while. My
shoulder rehab will take much longer than I like. However, that aside, all
is accomplished; both homes sold, all the stuff given away, and we *will* be
outta here as soon as practicable (yes, I could leave now, but having paid
for all that surgery, I want to take it through - the few months' wait and
work while it gets "right" will be filled with boat-related training,
including Ham and code).

Meanwhile, I have to take the tax records off to storage and go give the
buyer a deed.

L8R

Skip, leaving as fast as I can

[...]

Meye5

remember the old seagulls? 10 to 1 fuel oil mix. buy one of those.

Don White

Meye5 wrote:
remember the old seagulls? 10 to 1 fuel oil mix. buy one of those.

I have a 51 year old 40 Plus. It's stinky & noisy...but other than
that, it's a great little outboard.