B Walker

Default Wanted: ~3hp short shaft outboard..running or not as long as it seemsfixable

I tried ebay, everybody thinks their outboard motor is 'Vintage', or
it's 'brand new' and thus very expensive. I'm building an Uncle Johns
11' skiff and looking for a small motor to fixup and use..

If it can be fixed (and it worth fixing) I can do it, mostly want to
save money... and I enjoy working on motors anyway.

Are there any web classifieds I should try? The local papers have
nothing...

Thanks!
--
DoD# 2223, OFCC #3122
Meum scapha volitare plenum anguillae

Bray Haven

Default Wanted: ~3hp short shaft outboard..running or not as long as it seems

Sure, try the webvertize ads at the antique outboard site
http://www.aomci.org/aomc.htm

Or, I have about 20 or so I can sell you from Neptune 2 hp's (I bought out the
factory stuff) returned for warranty years back, to sea kings, Martins etc. And
a bunch of others in that hp range. Depends on the vintage you're looking for.
E-mail me off line & I'll tell you what I have.

Greg Sefton