Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Glenn Ashmore

Default Honduras mahogany BS1088 ply?

Backyard Renegade wrote:
"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message . ..

Mon cher ami, je suis capable de faire la difference entre un nom de ville
et un nom de compagnie.
I use Joubert plywood since 35 years and never knew about a town or area
named Joubert . . do you?

Never been there, but I have bought other brand plywood clearly
stamped, "made in Joubert France...
Scotty

No Joubert France that I can find. The Joubert Group is named for its
founder Andre Joubert and makes okoume plywood In Rouillac France. See
http://www.joubert-group.com/uk/1.htm

Okoume ranges in color from creamy while to medium beige. The sheets
with the redish face veneers that finish out looking a lot like mahogany
are probably Joubert sapelli faced okoume.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com