Allan Yates

Default Stain and caulking for mahogany runabout

I am refinishing a 1961 22' Shephard mahagony runabout. I have two
questions (for which I haven't seen answers searhing the group -
though plenty of information on varnish )

- A couple of areas on the deck and hull are stained a yellow colour.
Who makes stains with colours other than the regular browns? I was
planning on using Pettit's mahogany paste wood fillers for staining
the rest.

- Separating the yellow and brown areas of the deck (and a couple of
other places) are lines of white caulking. I have been told to use
Sikaflex for this. But does the caulking get applied before or after
the stain, and before or after the varnish?

Thanks,

Allan.