Glenn Ashmore

Default Anybody need a windlass?

I notice that Imtra has several Lofrans Windlasses on eBay right now for
about 40% of list. Derrick Van Hooter handles liquidations for Imtra
and is a really nice guy with some great bargains. In this case a 1500W
Lofrans Progress II lists for $3K. He is doing a Buy Now for $1,100 to
$1,350. These are over stocks. I bought one last year from him that was
supposed to have some "cosmetic damage". It took half an hour of
careful searching to find a small scratch on the chain wheel.

No association. Just a heads up.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Windlass stops under load Rich General 4 June 11th 04 07:40 PM
horizon windlass anchor shoobee General 2 May 13th 04 12:22 PM
Horizon 600FF windlass experiences? WRAMANAGER General 1 December 17th 03 06:59 PM
Techniques for retrieving stuck anchors Diver1055 General 10 October 25th 03 01:46 PM
WTB: Old windlass Fraser General 0 July 12th 03 04:01 AM