mac

Default anybody building A-class cat?

any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?

*just joking
Terry Spragg

mac wrote:
any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?

*just joking

Wassa "class A?"

Terry K

DSK

mac wrote:
any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?
*just joking

Terry Spragg wrote:
Wassa "class A?"

Wunna Dese
http://www.a-cat.org/id3.htm

DSK

Jim Conlin

And not a speck of lauan, PU glue or tyvek!

"DSK" wrote in message
news
mac wrote:
any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?
*just joking

Terry Spragg wrote:
Wassa "class A?"

Wunna Dese
http://www.a-cat.org/id3.htm

DSK

SchöönMartin

DSK writes:

mac wrote:
any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?
*just joking

Terry Spragg wrote:
Wassa "class A?"

Wunna Dese
http://www.a-cat.org/id3.htm

DSK

Nothing but carbon he
http://www.acat.vallagruppen.com/

Martin Schöön

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth by hitting back"
Piet Hein

DSK

Schöön Martin wrote:
Nothing but carbon he
http://www.acat.vallagruppen.com/

YEEE-HAW!
The 'wild thing' video made my day... possibly my week. Thanks for the link!

Now, maybe for the US suburban home builder club, the Int'l A-Cat class
will consider a hard chine PU/melamine/Tyvek category? With Sched-80 PVC
crossbeams!

DSK

SchöönMartin

mac writes:

any epoxymorons* building an A-class cat? who's plans? what materials?
anybody got a handle on carbon fiber?

*just joking

Gougeon brothers of West epoxy fame used to sell plans for a
tortured plywood A-cat. My brother built one back in the mid-80s.

Martin Schöön

"Problems worthy of attack
prove their worth by hitting back"
Piet Hein
Martin Schöön

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:52:34 +0000, mac wrote:

Nothing but carbon he
http://www.acat.vallagruppen.com/

thanks for the video link. good stuff. the one with the gps overlay was
interesting, watch the kts.(speed) wow!

Analysis of the GPS track shows a down-wind VMG of some 14 knots!

/Martin

Air and Water Temperature and Hypothermia Richard Ferguson General 35 January 27th 05 07:28 AM
National Whitewater Center TB General 4 January 25th 05 04:35 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Looking for kayak building class creative user General 4 March 11th 04 02:54 PM
I'm building my first Trimaran... Zyana ~ Beu Ribe Boat Building 8 January 6th 04 02:40 AM