diaphone

Default FA: HUGE Cruise Ship Air Horns - Kockums MKT SuperTyfons

If you've got a really big boat, or just want to sound like you do...
this could be just what you need! These things come up for sale once in
a blue moon, and my reserve is pennies on the dollar compared to what
these cost new.

More details, photos, etc.. available to interested parties.

-Adam

Kwiter

Ahhh going Deaf on a small vessel ;-) The Blasts on the Trains I work
on is deafening and they are no where the size of the beasts your
sporting!
Can't imagine the Body shakes I'd get a few feet from these.

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now

---
http://www.urbanskinz.com

I think that pointing it to stern would eliminate the need for my
auxiliary outboard. I could get off the dock and hoist sail powered by
compressed air racket. In fact, if the wind quits....

steamer

--For a good laugh check out dieselairhorns.com

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Post Burn thought for the day:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Why wear pants?

Top Ten List of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship Mic Cruising 4 September 1st 05 06:18 AM
Giant Cruise ship damaged by wave. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 April 19th 05 03:47 AM
cruise ship Piero General 2 January 25th 05 01:09 AM
Tall Ship "TENACIOUS" to Visit USA. Chris Brady ASA 0 January 21st 04 10:13 PM