Piero

Default cruise ship

Hi! Iīve been working on a cruise ship for one month and than I return
back to my home country because of serious family problems. My cruise
ship paid the return ticket and now (after 6 months) they want me to
pay their money back. It would not be a problem, but I really donīt
have enough money. Could you please tell me how to not pay them or
what else should I do? Any information would appreciated! Thanks a
lot!
Tuuuk

krause being a union slob his whole working career knows how to stiff
employers of their money,, increase their risks,, reduce their profits,
growth, and basically disrupt their business strategies,, business plans.
krause you are directly responsible for today's economy,, no matter how you
like to blame your buddy dubya,, you yourself and your union slob buddies
are directly responsible for chasing good businesses away,,,

You being a union slob lazy loser your entire working career,,, belonging to
two unions,,, knowing Jimmy Hoffa,,(as you said), lol,,, ouch,, that is
funny,,, krause,, you have so much experience screwing your employer,, you
should have better advice than that,,,

krause you're a liar,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Piero wrote:
Hi! Iīve been working on a cruise ship for one month and than I return
back to my home country because of serious family problems. My cruise
ship paid the return ticket and now (after 6 months) they want me to
pay their money back. It would not be a problem, but I really donīt
have enough money. Could you please tell me how to not pay them or
what else should I do? Any information would appreciated! Thanks a
lot!

Contact the White House. There's a lot of expertise there in running up
huge bills and not paying them.