JohnH

On 24 Jan 2005 10:02:18 -0800, (Piero) wrote:

Hi! Iīve been working on a cruise ship for one month and than I return
back to my home country because of serious family problems. My cruise
ship paid the return ticket and now (after 6 months) they want me to
pay their money back. It would not be a problem, but I really donīt
have enough money. Could you please tell me how to not pay them or
what else should I do? Any information would appreciated! Thanks a
lot!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes