BoatBanter.com

-   -   FA: HUGE Cruise Ship Air Horns - Kockums MKT SuperTyfons (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/48305-fa-huge-cruise-ship-air-horns-kockums-mkt-supertyfons.html)

diaphone September 10th 05 03:10 AM

FA: HUGE Cruise Ship Air Horns - Kockums MKT SuperTyfons

If you've got a really big boat, or just want to sound like you do...
this could be just what you need! These things come up for sale once in
a blue moon, and my reserve is pennies on the dollar compared to what
these cost new.

More details, photos, etc.. available to interested parties.

-Adam

Kwiter September 11th 05 01:59 PM

Ahhh going Deaf on a small vessel ;-) The Blasts on the Trains I work
on is deafening and they are no where the size of the beasts your
sporting!
Can't imagine the Body shakes I'd get a few feet from these.

O:nen ki' wahi' Bye for now

---
http://www.urbanskinz.com

[email protected] September 13th 05 02:19 PM

I think that pointing it to stern would eliminate the need for my
auxiliary outboard. I could get off the dock and hoist sail powered by
compressed air racket. In fact, if the wind quits....

steamer September 15th 05 05:00 PM

--For a good laugh check out dieselairhorns.com

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Post Burn thought for the day:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Why wear pants?