Zemmo

Default WoodenBoat on CD 1974-2001

Please send me copy of cd,pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Zoran Anusic
Ribnjak 5
Moscenica 44253
Croatia(Europe)

Chris

I have read of two such elusive CDs, one with
plans from "Professional BoatBuilder" and the
above mentioned "Wooden Boat Magazine on CD".

Unfortunately only in requests for them, never by
anybody owning let alone offering them.
An automatic search has not brought up anything
on Ebay in the last year or so.

So, if somebody knows: Are they extremely rare,
or or is my search bot Marvin, brain the size of a
galaxy, chasing after phantoms? And that despite
that terrible pain in all the diodes down his left side?
Please enlighten us!

Thanks,

Chris

mike

"Chris" wrote in news:1121231697.170698.74060
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I have read of two such elusive CDs, one with
plans from "Professional BoatBuilder" and the
above mentioned "Wooden Boat Magazine on CD".

Unfortunately only in requests for them, never by
anybody owning let alone offering them.
An automatic search has not brought up anything
on Ebay in the last year or so.

So, if somebody knows: Are they extremely rare,
or or is my search bot Marvin, brain the size of a
galaxy, chasing after phantoms? And that despite
that terrible pain in all the diodes down his left side?
Please enlighten us!

Thanks,

Chris

Some years ago Wooden Boat magazine did offer the entire magazine 1974 -
2001 in PDF for about $175. They withdrew it after several months
apparently due to some copyright problems.

Yes. Wooden Boat advertised and sold a small number before the reality
of copyright issues and royalties, etc, caught up to them. I ordered
one, but I never got it.

I would really like a copy if anyone tracks it down. I would pay up to
US$100.00.

Remove the wood fragment to email me.

RT

Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
Buying used tips: 2001 Sea Ray BR 185 General 10 August 4th 03 04:50 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM