JamesL

Default Need place to work on sailboat in Southern California

Just had our 33' sailboat hauled, and we have some bottom work to do.
A half dozen or so blisters, bottom paint, some thru-hull work, and I
want to change my cutless bearing and repack my prop shaft. The yard
wants $60 a day (almost $2,000) a month. I figure that I want to do
the work right over a 5 month period. Spending $10,000 in storage fees
is not in my budget.

Anyone know of any place I can put my boat and do some work on it
myself in Southern California for a $400 a month or so?

Thanks

James L.

Lew Hodgett

JamesL wrote:

Anyone know of any place I can put my boat and do some work on it
myself in Southern California for a $400 a month or so?

Contact me off list.

May have a lead.

Lew

Halifax Bluenose II Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 13th 04 03:16 PM
Any slips in Southern California for 43 foot sailboat? Jim General 7 June 4th 04 04:38 AM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM