JamesL

Default Need place to work on sailboat in Southern California

Just had our 33' sailboat hauled, and we have some bottom work to do.
A half dozen or so blisters, bottom paint, some thru-hull work, and I
want to change my cutless bearing and repack my prop shaft. The yard
wants $60 a day (almost $2,000) a month. I figure that I want to do
the work right over a 5 month period. Spending $10,000 in storage fees
is not in my budget.

Anyone know of any place I can put my boat and do some work on it
myself in Southern California for a $400 a month or so?

Thanks

James L.