Joachim Laguarda

Default RC Riva Typhoon Runabout

Hi folks!

I'm looking for schematics, blue print, plan of the Riva Typhoon Runabout.
I want to build a RC model of this fabulous 3 cockpits craft.
I've wandered the internet for quite a time and was unable to find any help.

I hope you people can help!

Regards,
--
Joachim

Hi.

Case you are member of Cyber-Boat I can upload some unfinished 3D
models .I had this project laying rest for years ,there are a
"Riva-Like" 3D model in AutoCAD format and I could upload to the files
section in Cyber-Boat ;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat/

Per Corell

Runabout rental Rick Barner Cruising 0 November 19th 04 01:29 PM
21' runabout on Lake Michigan??? Mitchell Gossman General 8 June 20th 04 12:33 PM
Anyone built a mahogany plywood runabout ? Bruce Taber Boat Building 2 March 28th 04 10:58 AM
need box frame info for runabout Bruce Taber Boat Building 0 November 21st 03 04:59 PM
Stain and caulking for mahogany runabout Allan Yates Boat Building 0 August 16th 03 09:55 PM