Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Evinrude outboard question

I have a 1979 115hp Evinrude outboard. We're
trying to change the impeller. We removed a
bolt which held the top of a shaft in a bracket
in the top part of the motor, then removed 5
bolts from the lower end and tried to drop it down,
but it is stuck somehow. Can anyone offer any
advice on this, and/or know of a place online
where there's a diagram or explanation of how
to change an impeller?

Thank you for any help!
David

Outboard repair question gccch General 5 September 4th 04 05:48 PM
QUESTION: Outboard vs. Inboard in a Saltwater environment (Vancouver area) Melandre General 12 September 1st 04 01:04 PM
Question : Gamefisher 5HP outboard engine GeneS General 2 August 24th 04 01:52 AM
1955 green johnson outboard question Boots Crofoot General 2 July 13th 04 04:31 AM
Starting a Honda outboard question Dan J.S. General 7 July 10th 04 12:26 PM