JAXAshby

like I said, Glenn, in the world of corporate finance you would be asked to
go
to the loading dock to see if it is raining outside.

Which may be why he isn't in it. God knows it would bore me to tears, and I
couldn't be less interested in it.

which is solid reason neither of you should open your mouths as to true costs.
You don't know squat about the subject and you are proud of your ignorance.

Glenn, however, might be forgiven a bit while you steve can not. Glenn wants
that reefer whatever the price.

Stephen Baker

Jax says:

You don't know squat about the subject and you are proud of your ignorance.

Kinda like you and boats?
Rick

JAXAshby wrote:
like I said, Glenn, in the world of corporate finance you would be asked to
go
to the loading dock to see if it is raining outside.

Which may be why he isn't in it. God knows it would bore me to tears, and I
couldn't be less interested in it.

which is solid reason neither of you should open your mouths as to true costs.
You don't know squat about the subject and you are proud of your ignorance.

Glenn, however, might be forgiven a bit while you steve can not. Glenn wants
that reefer whatever the price.

And you are the Authority?

Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area) Melandre General 8 June 6th 22 04:07 PM
Calling reefer upgraders with VIP experience Skip Gundlach Boat Building 6 November 24th 04 01:32 AM
Calling reefer upgraders with VIP experience Skip Gundlach Cruising 4 November 23rd 04 01:53 PM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
Newbie questions Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 7 January 12th 04 08:44 PM