Old November 12th 04, 10:48 PM
Donny

Default Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny.

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Old November 17th 04, 12:01 PM
Pete C

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:48:02 -0500, Donny
wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hi,

Didn't get very far, site could do without the music...

cheers,
Pete.
Old November 25th 04, 07:50 PM
Donny

wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hi,

Didn't get very far, site could do without the music...

cheers,
Pete.

Sorry, Pete. I'll leave it without music for a while just for you.
Post again after you've had enough time to check it out, I'll swith
back, OK?

Old November 26th 04, 02:01 PM
Matt Koch

Donny

Looks wonderful. Makes me wnat to get out there and start working on mine.

Matt