BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny. (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/25106-trojan-sea-raider-update-donny.html)

Donny November 12th 04 10:48 PM

Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny.

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Pete C November 17th 04 12:01 PM

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:48:02 -0500, Donny
wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hi,

Didn't get very far, site could do without the music...

cheers,
Pete.

Donny November 25th 04 07:50 PM

wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hi,

Didn't get very far, site could do without the music...

cheers,
Pete.

Sorry, Pete. I'll leave it without music for a while just for you.
Post again after you've had enough time to check it out, I'll swith
back, OK?